Warmaster Ancients competition
Entry: Entries are only accepted on the offical form and must be submitted with payment of £14.00. Nobody is entered until it has been confirmed by the competition co-ordinator; this will be done by publishing your name on this page.You can download the entry form here.
Warmaster Ancients Competition - four games to be played over the two days. Lists will be checked by the umpire - Gareth Harding on the day.
Campaign system from back of WAA as it relates to three or so random cheap units and unit bonuses. But No General upgrades .
The competition will comprise 2 games each day.
Standard victory points will be used to decide the winner of each game.
Army lists (in polanty of time) to: Gareth Harding
Spare units and whole armies provided if needed
Entries at 13 May 2015
Sold Out - please email if you wish to go on the reserve list
Mortem et Gloriam competition
15mm, 11000 points, 6’x4’ tables; 4 x 3 hour games
Entry: £20.00 from Eventbrite
Romulus to Hadrian: the expansion of Rome 750BC-124AD.
Armies must be from within these times and have fought for or against Rome. .
• Armies must be selected from the Classical Army lists available on the Mortem et Glorium website: Classical Army Lists
• Lists should be submitted on the latest army builder pro-forma: MeG 2018 Rule Materials
• The list-checker will be Adrian Nash, to be submitted by email only to Adrian_nash71@blueyonder.co.uk
• The list submitted must not exceed the points specified and as permitted by the Theme.
• The competition is single list format. Any incorrect list discovered after a game has commenced (after set up dice have been rolled) must be corrected prior to deployment if spotted in time, and fully corrected in any case before the next match.
• Army lists must be submitted for checking in advance and must be received before 29 June 2018.
i. The scoring system will be the standard MEG tournament system.
ii. A modified Swiss Chess system will operate throughout the competition.
iii. Ideally players should bring their own 6x4 cloth.
iv. Players must supply their own terrain pieces. These must be to an acceptable standard, and umpires will have the discretion to remove unsightly items. Pieces of plain felt are not acceptable. Terrain can be commercially purchased or homemade.
v. In addition all figures must be representative and painted and based to an acceptable standard.
vi. Games will last for three hours and the umpire will call last phase prior to this time.