The Bring & Buy
To save time you can download a Bring & Buy booking form below. Please note there are strict Terms and Conditions relating to the Bring & Buy at Attack! These will be found onthe back of the booking form, listed below and displayed at the B&B.
NB The bring and buy does not open before 10am - do not arrive early unless you are a competitor or trader at the show.
Terms & Conditions
Devizes & District Wargames Group:-
- nobody may enter more than five booking forms at a time
- reserve the right to refuse the display and sale of any item from the stand
- will not and cannot be held responsible for loss, by theft, damage or misplacement of any articles
that you wish to sell on the Bring & Buy stand
- will not be responsible for any items that have not been recorded accurately on the booking-in form.
1. Please itemise your goods for sale very carefully, mark or secure your items so that they may be kept
together as much as possible.
2. Goods entered for sale on the Bring & Buy are left at the sellers risk. No exceptions.
3. The DDWG Bring & Buy team will try to obtain the asking price for any items. If you are willing to negotiate
please make sure that you include a mobile number on the booking-in form or give us some idea where you
may be found – especially if you are a competitor.
4. A Commission of 10% is charged for selling your item(s).
5. There is a non-returnable fee of £1 for the first sheet of items and 50p per additional sheet.
6. Please indicate on the booking-in form if you are prepared to receive cheques as payment.
7. Keep your tickets safely as they are your proof of ownership and without them there is no reclaim of items or
8. You may leave your items on the stand overnight at your risk on Saturday as the hall will be locked.
9. The stand will CLOSE at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Download the Bring & Buy Booking Form
Updated 5 June 2022